users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:54:16 +0530

No, that should not happen. I just tried adding
~/software/glassfish-3.1-web/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/bundles/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-autodeploy-bundles-tmp.cfg
to start watching /tmp/autodeploy-bundles/ and I don't see any files
with _deployFailed. I do see a file with _deployFailed extension getting
created when I copy the cfg to autodpeloy/ instead of
autodeploy/bundles/. Is it possible that you actually copied the file to
domain1/autodeploy/ instead of domain1/autodeploy/bundles/?

Sahoo