users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:52:04 +0530

On Tuesday 19 July 2011 03:48 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> [quote=ss141213]I suggest putting the cfg file under
> domain1/autodeploy/bundles/, for
> modules/autostart/ is reserved for glassfish's internal use.[/quote]
>
> Hi Sahoo, I can't put the cfg files under "domain1/autodeploy/bundles/",
> because glassfish tries to auto-deploy them. I guess the olny solution
> is to
> put them under "modules/autostart"
Pl. be more specific. What do you mean by auto-deployment of cfg files?
If you meant cfg files being picked up by FileInstall, then the same
would happen in modules/autostart as well. You want the cfg files to be
picked up by FileInstall so that they can further configure FileInstall
to watch additional directories, don't you?

Sahoo