users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application Scoped Resources: Why not for JMS?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 03:17:02 -0500 (CDT)

So to sum up the answers to my questions will be:

* PhysicalDestinationName in the GUI translates to <property name="Name"> (I
wonder how one shall know that?)

* Defaults will be the same but not for max-pool-size and steady-pool-size
(Otherwise I wouldn't understand why just those two got explicitly created?)

Right?

Is "java:app" really needed? I thought that it is getting assumed if omitted?

As you see, it would be so much easier for everybody if there would be the
missing tags for glassfish-resources... ;-)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkarg']