users@glassfish.java.net

Connect to two diffrent JMS brokers (not clustered)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:57:16 -0500 (CDT)

I need to connect to two totall separate JMS brokers - they're not clustered
and don't have any relationship to each other.  Both are running OpenMQ.

How does one set this up?  How does this relate to the Java Message
Service?  The documentation is really vague - is it simply a matter of
specifying the address list on two different connection factories?  Is it
then not possible to create appropriate desintation resources (I don't see
how they tie-in to a specific broker)?

Is it possible to have one broker be an embedded or local broker and one be a
remote?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'foboz']