users@glassfish.java.net

SEVERE: not.found.in.original.location[Ljava.lang.Object;@6a446c

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 03:04:58 -0500 (CDT)

What is the cause of this problem? Did I did not follow the requirements? Do
I need to stick to jdk 6u2?

I already have jdk 6u22 because I installed Netbeans 6.9.1 and I'm still
using it until now. Then I downloaded a Glassfish V3.1 and extract the zip
file and run it. If I create a web application it doing fine. If I create a
J2EE with web, ejb, and app-client, it says "WARNING: ACDEPL112: The
following extensions or libraries are referenced from the manifest of
/media/DataDisk/NetBeansProjects/ppe/dist/gfdeploy/ppe/ppe-app.jar but were
not found where indicated: ppe-ejb.jar ; ignoring and continuing"

Please tell that I am just violating the requirement or no.

Thank you so much.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'thetigergo']