users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom 404 page in Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 02:54:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi amyroh,

thank you for your response. I have checked the used version, okay, it is the
Verion "Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 (build local)" (Version 2).

Client Firefox <--> Apache <--jk_mod/AJP protocol --> Glassfish

If I call a missing link with e.g. "..../blah.html", it works and I can see
the 404-HTML-Page correctly.  If I use only "..../blah" without ".html", I
will get plain text of the 404-html-file. Any missing link shoud open a
correct 404-html-file.

"arnosgh" are using Glassfish 2.1.1 too and he has the problem with plain
text. Your tests was successfully. With the new informations, do you think,
will it work in the Glassfish Version 2.1.1 with AJP? So I can try an
update...

Thanks for your answer.

Regards, Bernd

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bernd2011']