users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:23:16 +0530

On Tuesday 12 July 2011 01:24 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> [quote=okna2000]By doing both #2 & #3, you are ending up having entities
> managing the same set of *bundles* as a result, the *bundle* is likely
> getting updated when fileinstall sees it for the first time. Don't do
> #2, you
> should be fine.[/quote]
>
> If I don't do 2, I will not be able to autodeploy changes in bundles
> inside
> "${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/my-autostart/". Is there another approach?
I thought your initial requirement was to just install and start some
bundles before any other bundles. That can be achieved by adding your
bundles to glassfish.auto.start property (step #3). Why can't you
deploy rest of your bundles in domain1/autodeploy/bundles/? BTW, why do
you want your log bundle to start before glassfish bundles?

Sahoo