users@glassfish.java.net

Tacking connection leaks

From: Rafael Silva <yellowbikester_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:23:30 -0400

Hi all,

One application deployed on my Glassfish server has been leaking JDBC
connections and it eventually block the whole application because there are
no more connections available in the connection pool and pool has reached
it's limit. To check it I activated connection leak tracking by applying a
connection leak timeout of 10 secs in the connection pool advanced tab.
That's all nice, now I Glassfish is telling me that there is a connection
pool leak in that pool but I can't see where is the leak. If Glassfish can
detect the leak can't it show me which is the method, or at least the class,
that requested that connection? If there isn't, is there any advice about
how to find it?