users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish cluster not working with JMS

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:01:31 -0500 (CDT)

If you want to zip up and attach the broker logs, I'll scan through them to
see whether I can see the startup error I referred to.

> Another question is, does the DAS replicate JDBC resources, connection
pools and JMS resources (factories and destinations) on all instances?
> I ask this because one of the logs says it does not found some JDBC
resource.

I suggest you ask this in a new thread. This thread has the title "Glassfish
cluster not working with JMS" so only the JMS folks will read it :-)

> And finally, how do I know if my glassfish domain cluster configuration
supports distributed or non-distributed sessions?

Again that doesn't sounds like a JMS question. I suggest you ask this in a
new thread.

Nigel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']