users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3.1 is creating duplicate JNDI names

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:37:53 -0500 (CDT)

asadmin> *set
server.ejb-container.property.disable-nonportable-jndi-names="true"*
is working really well! Thank you for this tip!

(BTW, it is a bit strange that I must configure GF to forget about backwards
compatibility so I can deploy a Java EE compliant application... This is
rather unexpected by the typical user, and I wonder how many users out there
actually need that backwards compatiblity feature? I expect it is the
minority, so it would be better that THEY enable that feature explicitly,
instead of forcing non-users of that feature to DISABLE it...)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkarg']