users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with remote client sending to JMS topic

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:55:26 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, Latest update.

I think I've solved the reason why messages were not being returned. It
appears to be the timestamps on the messages.

My clients are both producers and consumers of messages on remote machines. I
have noticed that if the client time is ahead of the server the messages are
accepted. If behind the server time (<1 minute or so) the messages are
ignored, as I have a TTL of 1 second on the messages they will not be
delivered.

As I will not have control of the clients is there anyway the messages from
clients can be forced to use the server time (i.e. server time of acceptance
in the topic)?

Stephen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'stepheng']