users@glassfish.java.net

Not all Beans are beeing registered during deployment Glassfish 3.0.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:19:59 -0500 (CDT)

I have a problem with an EJB3 application and glassfish server 3.0.1 that
ships with Netbeans 6.9.1. I am using stateless sessionbeans, with remote
intefaces and local singleton beans in the project. The strange thing is,
when I deploy the Application, no matter if I do it via netbeans oder the
webinterface and the .jar file, it registers an arbitary number of beans, but
never the whole number of beans coded in the Application. So it might be,
that there are only 2 beans are beeing registered and after redeploy maybe 20
but there are always some beans missing, and all that without any error
message?! This behavior naturally leads to Problems when ohter beans try to
look up for the missing beans via JNDI or dependency Injection. One time I
had luck and all beans were deployed and the Application worked well on the
server, so there are no problems with the the Application itself. So I blamed
the glassfish installation and switched to an other computer -- with the same
result. Any suggestions or assumptions how this can be?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jcite']