users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with remote client sending to JMS topic

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

I reinstalled the server on a new box and I can eventually send a message to
a remote topic.

However, I am experiencing a similar issue with a message listner in the same
application.

I send a message to a topic. It gets processed and another message gets sent
back via a different topic.

I can see the message arriving in the topic (via QBrowser), and when run on
the same box as the server the message listener works. When the same code is
run on a remote machine the message still arrives in the topic but the
message listener does not process it. Very strange.

My setup is as stated above. Are there known issues with remote message
listeners in Glassfish 3.1?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Stephen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'stepheng']