users@glassfish.java.net

How to test soap based web services via tester link in glassfish 3.1?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:49:40 -0500 (CDT)

I developed an application containing soap web services and deployed in
glassfish v3. I tested the web services by going to the Applications->Modules
and Components->View Endpoint in the admin console. I have deployed the same
application in GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1 (build 43). Now, for
the same application I don't see View Endpoint under Applications->Modules
and Components. In the help, I see the following information related to this
one:

"The Tester link is visible only if the application's Deployment Type is
other than RI (for example, if it is 109). The Tester page opens in a new
browser tab or window."

Can somebody please let me know as how to make this tester link visible?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rkonkimalla']