users@glassfish.java.net

WebSockets returning: Response code was not 101: 405

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 03:37:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have moved to GlassFish 3.1.1 b09 which has Grizzly 1.9.36 to test the
websocket support there.

I deployed the same application that I had on GlassFish 3.1 b43 (after
removing some now unnecessary Exception-catches).

Now I am getting in the client app this IOException: "Response code was not
101: 405", but the application just runs smoothly and I get the excepted
results.

Can I ignore this Exception or is there something I need to do to get rid of
it?

The exception is occuring:

In my code:

new ClientWebSocket("wss://localhost:8181/WebSocketServer/websocket",
myListener);

In following the grizzly code in:

ClientHandShake.validateServerResponse(headers);

Thanks in advance!

Regards

--
[Message sent by forum member 'MohamzJava']