users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1 admin console login timeout leads to inability to log ba

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:19:39 -0500 (CDT)

Something's not right with this, I can't re-deploy my app to it.  At this
point I don't have time to monkey with 3.1.1 any more, because I've spent
several hours on it and got nowhere.  For the curious, here's what I did:

Shut down GF 3.1.0 domain and cluster instances.

Downloaded 3.1.1 b10 zip file and extracted it to separate folder.

Renamed domain1 folder because my domain on GF 3.1.0 is also named domain1.

Coped 3.1.0 domain1 over to 3.1.1, as well as a cluster instance that went
with it.

Started new gf311 domain1 fine.

Started new instance0 fine.

Tried to redeploy updated app .ear to the new domain (tried target of cluster
and das, but neither one worked).

It hangs.  I let it sit for 20+ minutes, and nothing happened.  Trying
again, I increased all log levels to finest, and log stops at (paraphrasing)
".ear uploaded to temp dir".  No log entries after that, even waiting a long
time.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'culli']