users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Portable JNDI names in EJB3.1 in an enterprise app

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 02:00:18 -0500 (CDT)

 Here it is, although I need to clarify something I just tested. The problem
doesn't occur if I upload using the Glassfish admin gui. I am only able to
reproduce it by performing a directory deployment in NetBeans. So if you open
all of the projects into NetBeans 7.0, and run the test-ear project in
Glassfish 3.1, the behavior of the portable name is incorrect, even though
the application.xml file has the application-name element.

I have no idea why directory deployment would change things, but the thing to
take note of is that the ejb (module) part of the portable jndi name is
correct and the ear (application) part of it is incorrect.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

--
[Message sent by forum member 'benupsavs']