users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with unicode file name on disk

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:08:00 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,

I am new to Java and Glassfish. I make a web page recently to resize images
(jpg) into thumbnail and add watermark. I did deploy the war file to Tomcat
under Ubuntu 10. It works fine. Then I uninstall the Tomcat and install
Glassfish 3.1 open source edition. After I deploy the war file, only
non-unicode files (images) works. The thumbnails didn't shown. When I try my
resize servlet, I got a message. Something like: (the space I use it
intentionally)
h t t p://192..../pb/resizer?f=%E5%.....&w=200&h=200 has a problem cannot be
display.

I already add some URLEncoder, etc, but no luck. Could someone help me
please?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Antony

--
[Message sent by forum member 'antonylai']