users@glassfish.java.net

Where is GlassFish 3.1.1?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:56:07 -0500 (CDT)

I've been looking forward to upgrading our GlassFish 3.1-b43 to GlassFish
3.1.1 FCS and have been keeping an eye on the schedule:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/3.1.1BuildSchedule

I noticed the latest available promoted build is called 06 and was built on
May 26.

http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1.1/promoted/

According to the schedule there will be a 07 and 08 build, but it also says
May 31st was the target date for 08.

I understand that you can't pin down dates, but I'm wondering if 06 is the
actual 3.1.1 release and Oracle is just waiting for some period of time with
no new critical/blocker bugs to surface before officially releasing it as
3.1.1 FCS?  I think this is how GlassFish 3.1-b43 was released.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdelaplante']