users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish ignoring my context-root?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:24:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a Web-Application: testApp that I want to be available under
/testApp/rpc/ (Background: I want Apache to serve static pages from /testApp
and GlassFish the dynamic part in /testApp/rpc/)

So what I did, was while deploying the app I entered: testApp/rpc/ in the
Context-Root field.

Unfortunately, GlassFish seems to ignore this, I can only access the files of
the app under: /testApp not /testApp/rpc/

Am I missing something?

Oh, and while looking for a solution, I put in a glassfish-web.xml with the
following:

<glassfish-web-app>
  <context-root>/testApp/rpc/</context-root>
</glassfish-web-app>

But this didn't help...

Can anybody help me with this? thanks!

Regards

--
[Message sent by forum member 'MohamzJava']