users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't execute embedded Glassfish App at Apple platform.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:22:27 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi Marina. I appreciate your attention.

Sadly all the information I have about the problem is described at the link
for the StackOverflow question. First of all, I'm not using the embedded
server for tests running; I've created a final user deploy with it, which is
basically:

  * glassfish-all.jar (embedded glassfish packed),

  * domain folder (with a JEE5 application deployed),

  * starter.jar (simple code used to start the domain via embedded API).

At Windows and Linux platforms the thing just works. But when trying to start
at Mac I have this LOG output: http://pastebin.com/ypeV3jm3 [1]. From line 1
to 42 everything works, but then, at lines expected to show JSF/Mojarra
starting, I have those erros. To look at the output lines expected when it
works click here: http://pastebin.com/y4TaA5vY [2]) The thing is the I could
not see any directions to look forward the problem, because the error is too
obscure...

My hope is that at this list exists Mac users that had this kind of problem
initializing glassfish. Another thing that is in my mind is: why something
that just works at other platforms doesn't at Mac? Maybe the apple JVM? =\

Which you or some other colleague can help.

Best regards.

[1] http://pastebin.com/ypeV3jm3
[2] http://pastebin.com/y4TaA5vY

--