users@glassfish.java.net

A How to for the use with mod_proxy?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:36:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

well the title says it all, in the docs and most blogs/tips I have found only
how to work with mod_jk.

What I want, is use Apache for static content and GlassFish for the dynamic
part.

So I have mod_proxy configured in Apache like in this blog:
www.glassfish.nl/2010/12/how-to-loadbalance-a-glassfish-cluster-using-apache-mod_proxy/
[1]

But I want to use the ajp protocol, so instead of this line:

BalancerMember http://gfnode01.yenlo.nl:38081/
I would have:

BalancerMember ajp://gfnode01.yenlo.nl:38081/
But how do I configure GlassFish to listen to this protocol? Do I have to
create a new listener as in Amys blog:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2009/06/running_glassfi.html ?

Can anybody help me with the complete procedure to be performed to link
Apache with GlassFish using mod_proxy and ajp?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

[1]
http://www.glassfish.nl/2010/12/how-to-loadbalance-a-glassfish-cluster-using-apache-mod_proxy/

--
[Message sent by forum member 'MohamzJava']