users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: can't get embedded jsp compiler to see system classpath

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:49:31 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks, but I still think it need something more dynamic -- since it's
embedded glassfish, I need it to pick up the classpath that's been set by/for
the embedding application.  The other classloaders do that fine (which is
what you'd expect for an embedded server), but the jsp compiler doesn't.
i.e. it isn't really a stick list of jars that I need to include, it's
whatever classpath is dynamically retreived by the system property
java.class.path.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kdwinton']