users@glassfish.java.net

Change master password

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 01:22:26 -0500 (CDT)

 Hello guys

I have the following problem with a new install of glassfish. I just download
it and unzip it on some folder, then installed artifactory.

So after setting this app I decided to change my master password to enable
the ssl after. But when i try to "./asadmin change-master-password domain1"
and type "changeit" and the new password it says.

Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I have not changed the original keystore.jks that comes with the glassfish
files. and also verified with the keytool that the actual password of the
keystore is still "changeit" by using "keytool -list".

So im not sure where else to look for.... can you light the road a bit for
me.

Thanks in advantage.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fcontreras']