users@glassfish.java.net

Applet not displayed

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:33:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I am developping a web project that must to disply an applet in the
client browser. First of all I ha developped a Java project that implemets
the applet. I have put it all into a jar file and then located the jar file
in the lib folder of the web project. I am ussing Eclipse Helios SR1 and GF
3.1 But I get the following error, Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20
---------------------------------------------------- load: class
com.example.applet.DrawExample no encontrada.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.applet.DrawExample at
sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source) at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source) at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.io.IOException: open
HTTP connection
failed:http://localhost:8081/DrawShapesWeb/com/example/applet/DrawExample.class
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source) at
sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source) at
sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ... 7 more
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.applet.DrawExample
Any help will be appreciate. Kind regards, Jose

--
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara']