users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment problem on glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:19:49 -0500 (CDT)

Hi

I'm trying to deploy a war file on glassfish. It deploys without problems on
my win7 developer box, but when I try to deploy it on a ubuntu server running
on ec2 it throws a stack overflow error and reports that the deployment
failed.

I don't get anything in the error log of interest. I tried adjusting the
stacksize of the jvm, like they recommends here:
http://wikis.sun.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69009516 to -Xss512k but
this does not make any sense. In fact it makes it worser as glassfish now
seems to crash when I try to deploy the war.

I'm new to glassfish and don't have any glue to how to progress from here.
Any suggestions for how I can pinpoint this problem will be appreciated

Best Regards

Niels

--
[Message sent by forum member 'boldt']