users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jmx. Determine Admin Server role

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:33:31 -0500

On 6/1/2011 5:30 AM, Eugene Kondrashev wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the tip.
>
> And what about other versions?
> How it differs from the 2.x and sjsas 9.0(aka Glassfish v1)
For GlassFish 2.x, the similar technique can be used. The DAS has an
MBean for a server called "server". the ObjectName is:

amx:j2eeType=J2EEServer,name=server

Instances do not have this MBean.

Sorry, but I can't help you with GlassFish v1 as I don't have access to
the binaries. If you have this version, you can connect to it using
jconsole and see what MBeans are there.

Tom