users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Class replace - no redeploy

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:42:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Ludo - Thanks for reply, I'm sorry if the post was persived as rude - it
was not ment to be... In fact glassfish comes highly recommended and has
excellent tooling which is why I'm evaluating it. You're right in that it's a
special case for tapestry, and a few other frameworks that provide a class
reloading strategy. I just wanted to know if there was anything You've
considered or have support for. Btw, tapestry class reloading has reported
issues with tomcat - and I couldn't get it working by replacing class
manually in glassfish either... I've never done Grails, but suspect it would
be same scenario..? cheers Magnus

--
[Message sent by forum member 'MagnusKvalheim']