users@glassfish.java.net

Can't deploy EJB container

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:53:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there all, I'm having a problem deploying even a simple EJB to glassfish.
The problem seems to be centred around the persistence unit; the eclipse link
libs throw a NoSuchElementException that looks like it has to do with
searching for primary key field. Glassfish verifier produces the following
error output:

Exception [EclipseLink-28018] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.2.0.v20110202-r8913):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException Exception
Exception: java.util.NoSuchElementException
The PU does almost nothing at this point except state that it's using JTA .
Changing the associated data source doesnt seem to make any difference.
The EJB executes some action on an entity class that seems to work fine when
framed up in a regular java application with local datasource and manually
created entity manager.

Has anyone hit something similar or know something to point me in the right
direction?

thanks,

Nathan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'wombatboy23']