users@glassfish.java.net

Using CallbackHandler in GF 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:57:32 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,

in my project I'm using FlexibleJDBCRealm with custom CallbackHandler and
login dialog. The project is an enterprise application, which contains an ejb
module and a swing client in the acc (runned using jws). In GF 2.1.1 the
client was runned normal way - the main method was called. and in the main
method I had to check the authentication (login dialog). But in GF 3.1 works
is another way. At first is the login dialog (something calls the
CallbackHandler) runned and then (after login) is the main method called. The
question is, how can I handle exceptions before the main method is called?
For example when the connection is lost, I want to show an error message
dialog. At this time an exception is thrown and logged, but I cannot catch
it. (I don't know where) Do I have to use programmatic login?

My env : Java 1.6.24, GF 3.1 b43, Netbeans 7, Windows 7

Can anybody help me?

Thank you

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq']