users@glassfish.java.net

Registering webservices on jUDDI via annotations and Glassfish 2.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:03:15 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi, I've installed the juddi portal bundle 3.0.4 and can register services
OK (just using the root user and jUDDI authentication for now, and I've
registered services through soapUI and with a client). I want to set up
registration via annotations when services are deployed on Glassfish 2.1.1.
Glassfish and the portal bundle are both running locally. I added the
juddi-client and uddi-ws jars to glassfish and I can deploy annotated
services using netbeans 7.0, but nothing is registered. There are a couple of
warnings at the end of the glassfish output, which I've attached, along with
the webservice bean and my uddi.xml (which is in META-INF when the jar is
deployed). Any ideas where I'm going wrong or how to troubleshoot this?
Couple of things I'm not sure about -- do I need to do anything to set up the
clerk (BobCratchit) or the department referred to in uddi.xml? Thanks,

///glassfish output

Container com.sun.enterprise.webservice.JAXWSContainer_at_17b9ff2 [1] doesn't
support class com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.Module LDR5010: All ejb(s) of
[PeopleWS] loaded successfully! com.sun.webui.jsf.component.DropDown::The
current value of component
propertyForm:propertyContentPage:propertySheet:propertSectionTextField:instanceNameProp:logFile
does not match any of the selections. Did you forget to reset the value after
changing the options? JSFT0003: VariableResolver was unable to find key
(logEntryDetail) in ResourceBundle (help).
com.sun.webui.jsf.component.DropDown::The current value of component
propertyForm:propertyContentPage:propertySheet:propertSectionTextField:instanceNameProp:logFile
does not match any of the selections. Did you forget to reset the value after
changing the options?

//uddi.xml -- I used the same uddi.xml (minus the clerks entry) successfully
with a client based on the SimplePublish example

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> <uddi>
<name>default</name> <description>Main jUDDI node</description> <properties>
<property name="serverName" value="localhost"/> <property name="serverPort"
value="8888"/> <property name="keyDomain" value="juddi.apache.org"/>
<property name="department" value="businesses" /> </properties> <!-- JAX-WS
Transport -->
<proxyTransport>org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.JAXWSTransport</proxyTransport>
<custodyTransferUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/custody-transfer?wsdl [2]
</custodyTransferUrl> <inquiryUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/inquiry?wsdl [3]
</inquiryUrl> <publishUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/publish?wsdl [4]
</publishUrl> <securityUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/security?wsdl [5]
</securityUrl> <subscriptionUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/subscription?wsdl [6]
</subscriptionUrl> <subscriptionListenerUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/subscription-listener?wsdl
[7] </subscriptionListenerUrl> <juddiApiUrl>
http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/juddi-api?wsdl [8]
name="BobCratchit" node="default" publisher="root" password="">

//part of the webservice bean

package uk.ac.susx.peoplews.session; //imports /** * * @author jb453 */
@Stateless @UDDIService( businessKey="uddi:juddi.apache.org:cis", /* this
business is registered */ serviceKey="uddi:cis-peoplews", description = "The
People service") @UDDIServiceBinding( bindingKey="uddi:cis-peoplews-binding",
description="WSDL endpoint for the PeopleWS Service. This service is used for
" + "stuff.", accessPointType="wsdlDeployment",
accessPoint="https://localhost:8181/PeopleWSBean_0_0_1/PeopleWSServiceBean?wsdl
[9]") @WebService(serviceName = "PeopleWSBean_0_0_1") @RolesAllowed(value =
"webTeamUser") public class PeopleWSServiceBean implements
PeopleWSServiceBeanLocal { //constructor /* * Web methods */ @WebMethod
public Collection<PeopleDTO> getPeopleBySurname(@WebParam(name = "surname")
String surname) { //etc }

[1] mailto:com.sun.enterprise.webservice.JAXWSContainer_at_17b9ff2
[2]
http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/custody-transfer?wsdl
[3] http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/inquiry?wsdl
[4] http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/publish?wsdl
[5] http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/security?wsdl
[6]
http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/subscription?wsdl
[7]
http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/subscription-listener?wsdl
[8]
http://$%7bserverName%7d:$%7bserverPort%7d/juddiv3/services/juddi-api?wsdl
[9] https://localhost:8181/PeopleWSBean_0_0_1/PeopleWSServiceBean?wsdl

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jaybee99']