users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish JMX RMI and JNDI

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 01:49:17 -0500 (CDT)

 Well, my first try is not the good one...

I made another test :

I wrote a simple webapp with a jsp page that make the JXMConnexion to the
both urls (the glassfish jmxrmi one and the jmx url of the petals server). If
I launch this webapp first it works like a charm !

Immediatly after, I launch the webapp of the product (petals webconsole), it
say that it can't connect, then my simple webapp do not work anymore !! I
obtain the "Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: rmi".

So, ok, the problem is not coming from GF, but what the hell an application
can make the jndi lookup to crash, in two separate webapp ????

How can it be possible ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'yblazart_ippon']