users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Bundle warning messages: MDBContainer/Current thread done cleanup message, Bundle already deployed

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 07:04:44 +0530

Hi Robert,

First of all I don't understand the need to export an MDB as a service.
Who calls this service? Isn't it supposed to be automatically invoked by
the messaging system when there is a message? So, you should really use
NONE as the value for Export-EJB unless you have other EJBs.

The "Current thread done cleanup()" message can be ignored. It comes
from mdb container - just filed
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-16724 - it appears to me that the
developer there either forgot to fix the TODO or change the log level.
It happens for normal mdb jar as well - nothing OSGi specific here.

I am actually concerned about the message:

Bundle com.ext_inc.systemmanager.SystemManager [265] is already deployed at

How are you deploying your bundle? Which GF build are you using?

Thanks,
Sahoo