users@glassfish.java.net

setup personal domain using netbeans 7.0 and glassfish 3.1

From: Hombergh,Pieter P.J.F.J. van den <p.vandenhombergh_at_fontys.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 22:46:31 +0200

Hello,

In our courses are using netbeans plus glassfish in a mixed solaris and ubuntu environment (solaris being the home dir server)
We would like to let the students create a personal domain in their home directory without having to download and install glassfish there.
That would be a waist of disk space, since only a personal domain is required.
How can we set this up with netbeans 7.0
We understood it was possible in earlier versions.

See our website at http://www.fontysvenlo.org

Met vriendelijke groet, Mit freundlichem Gruß, With kind regards,
---
Ir. Pieter van den Hombergh
Lecturer Fontys Hogeschool voor Techniek en Logistiek opleiding Software Engineering
Tegelseweg 255 5912 BG Venlo
Software Engineering Venlo eerste plaats keuzegids.