users@glassfish.java.net

Setting Up SSH For A Single Website On Glassfish 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:06:10 -0500 (CDT)

How do I setup SSH on Glassfish 3.1 to only work for a single website? I have
gone through some tutorials with setting up SSH with Glassfish but none of
them are geared towards doing it for a specific website only. After testing
SSH with Glassfish via Firefox 4 the web browser always displays the "The
connection was interrupted" message. What causes that message to appear in
Firefox?

At the moment the website is being hosted on a local PC for testing purposes.
There is a client (website) that has been developed to access the REST
webservices being hosted on Glassfish. Two of the webservices handle the
login/logout of users for the client. Below is a screenshot of how SSH has
been setup in Glassfish.

Below is the error message that was encountered during the testing of SSH
with Glassfish.

Both the keystore and certificate files have been included in domain1's
config directory. What is missing in terms of SSH configuration with
Glassfish?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'digi_pixel']