users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 as a windows 7 service creates unmanaged ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:13:34 -0500 (CDT)

bnevins,

Thanks for the response.  I did find the xml file in my research.  The
problem is that the only management that takes place is on startup.

My problem is that I use some libraries to create some ejb that seem to be
pretty verbose.  After  a few days of running, the service log files are
very big.  I have it resetting on glassfish startup.  But the logs are
still "unmanaged" during operation.

Is there a way to send the stdout or stderr to the bit bucket?  Or, better
yet, rolling logs with a max size and max number?

David

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dbritton60']