users@glassfish.java.net

per application logging

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 06:08:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

I've been digging a bit over the net, and couldn't find an answer to my
needs.

I would like to provide a "per-application" login. Quite simply, I would
like for the specific logs from my different applications deployed on a same
server be written to a different file. It is ok if logs are filter by package
name. e.g. all logs from *com.company.project* go in a *project.log* file.

Is there any elegant way to do this on GlassFish 3.1? I would be using Java
logging (preferably) and wish to be able to edit simply (that is without
redeploying) the log levels, through admin console or by editing a property
file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Roinou']