users@glassfish.java.net

EJB Web Service and SSL

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:44:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I'm using Netbeans 7, Glassfish 3.1 and JDK 1.6.0_24 I'm trying to
make a simple JEE6 Application, accessible through a Web Service on a SSL
secured connection. I can't figure out how to enable SSL on a EJB exposed as
a Web Service: @WebService(serviceName = "HelloWeb") @Stateless() public
class HelloWeb On a Web Application i would enable Secure Service (Transport
Security SSL) on the Web Service design page and then add a new Security
Constraint in web.xml. With an Enterprise Application i have no web.xml. I
can generate a Standard Deployment Descriptor called ejb-jar.xml, but it's
empty and with no design interface. What should i write in there?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Spaffo']