users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deadlock in Glassfish 3.1

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:29:39 +0530

I have seen similar deadlocks involving logging code. e.g., see:

http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-13232

It was later on closed as a duplicate of:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-13877

The latter bug is fixed, but I think the root cause is not fixed.
Looking at your stack trace, I see some logging level has been set to
FINE or higher. Can you try resetting them to INFO? That may just avoid
the problem. If it does, you may like to reopen 13877.

Thanks,
Sahoo