users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to get information from glassfish monitoring?

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:32:17 -0700

Here is the official documentation for GlassFish 3.1 monitoring:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2416/ablur.html

You may find these blogs helpful:

    * Monitoring basics:
      http://blogs.oracle.com/jenblog/entry/monitoring_in_v3
    * Monitoring using CLI:
      http://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/monitoring_data_how_to_open
    * Monitoring using console:
      http://blogs.oracle.com/jenblog/entry/v3_monitoring_with_admin_console
    * Monitoring using RESTful API:
      http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2011/02/restful-glassfish-monitoring/
    * Monitoring using JConsole:
      http://blogs.oracle.com/jenblog/entry/view_amx_monitoring_mbeans_in

GlassFish 3.x alsow allows probe based advanced level monitoring for
your application. When you are ready, please refer to this blog for more
details: http://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/mort_learns_how_to_use

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle