users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Clustering with 2 nodes, session replication not working ?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 00:14:09 -0500 (CDT)

I set up 2 physical nodes, one running the DAS. Cluster works fine,
application gets deployed to both nodes (running 1 instance each).

Multicast works (./asadmin validate-multicast)

I enabled the web app (<distributable/>)

and checked the availability flag when deploying the app.

I see different session ids in 2 browsers pointing to the to 2 nodes.

Still the question: how can I open 2 browsers pointing to the nodes
(host1:28080 host2:28080) and have the same session ? the cookie info
contains the host info.

or does this only works with a load-balancer (not available in the open
version of GF) ?

Thanks for any input

--
[Message sent by forum member 'itdude']