users@glassfish.java.net

Using a different Jar file version than whats packaged with Glassfish.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

 I have an application that is using a jar file that comes distributed in
with glassfish (specifically mail.jar).  I need the functionality of a
version later than the one provided by glassfish, so I have a copy of the jar
in my war file, which gets exploded out correctly.  When I run, however, the
version in the glassfish\modules directory is the one that's loaded.  Is
there a way for me to specify to use the version packaged with my app?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jessebs']