users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (netbeans,mandriva) error while launching JEE client : ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 03:34:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi olivier,

your manifest is almost good, but I think you can remove 3 dependancies from
your classpath :

- /home/..../glassfish/lib/appserv-rt.jar

- /lib/appserv-rt.jar

- /lib/gf-client.jar

This should work if you start your client with :

 - java -Dcom.sun.appserv.iiop.endpoints="127.0.0.1:3700" -jar
/yourproject/dist/toto.jar

My problem now is I have no clue how I could run it on a different machine. I
tried copying the whole "/.../glassfish/lib" folder (containing
gf-client.jar) in my project lib folder (with the Class-Path pointing to
"/myproject/dist/lib/gf-client.jar") but it does not work, so no way to
distribute the jar file even by attaching the whole lib folder. If you manage
to do it I am interested :) .

For your question about NetBeans and jar library look at this post :
http://www.java-forums.org/netbeans/12582-netbeans-creating-jar-including-jar-libraries.html
. I did not try but the solution proposed by avh4 should work.

Fabien.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fleroy41']