users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL problem with glassfish v3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:30:07 -0500 (CDT)

I solved the problem but not sure this is a bug or something.  I had
imported the certificate into keystore file *server.keystore* (not default
keystore.jks) and in the glassfish admin, i used that server.keystore in SSL
section of https listener but i think that parameter wasn't used or found. I
solved the problem by changing
<jvm-options>-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/config/keystore.jks</jvm-options>
option with
<jvm-options>-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/config/server.keystore</jvm-options>.
I don't know why that is needed and why doesn't changing keystore name in the
admin work.

Bilgehan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bilgehan']