users@glassfish.java.net

Question on persistence provider bundlde with glassfish 2.x

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:50:36 -0500 (CDT)

  From what I know glassfish 2.x is bundle with TopLink Essentials, but when I
try TopLink Essentials feature like
java-persistence.blogspot.com/2007/04/simple-auditing-using-toplink-jpa.html
[1] it doesn't work. What I want to know that what exactly does glassfish
provide I need to implement history table to keep changelog on a table. Is
there a way checking persistence provider I'm using ?

I use it on EJB project craeted through eclipse blue interface and it doesn't
show any persistence provider selection.

[1]
http://java-persistence.blogspot.com/2007/04/simple-auditing-using-toplink-jpa.html

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sarunw']