users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment of .ear does not recongnize the web-module?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:55:57 -0500 (CDT)

I tried to deploy the attached ear (which contains a simple servlet-web.war
and an ejb-module) to GF 3.1. The command asadmin deploy says it deployed it
all right, but it does not recognize the web-module contained within! I see
this entry in domain.xml: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 The sources for
the sample app are here. The application archive (for quick test) is attached
herewith (for weird reasons, the forum software allows attaching a .jar file,
but not .ear file :-) and hence the gzipped file). What am I missing?
Regards, Kedar

--
[Message sent by forum member 'km']