users@glassfish.java.net

Embedded Glassfish and security questions

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 04:33:26 -0500 (CDT)

I'm trying to test my EJB3s on Glassfish via Arquillian. Arquillian doesn't
provide a direct way to use security with EJBs but I found some code that
looks up the running embedded server, dynamically creates users in the
file-realm and logs in. Here's a link to a full test project:
arquillianTests.zip [1]

 The problem is that

final List<String> serverNames = Server.getServerNames();
always returns an empty list. I just can't get the running server.

I'm using the Maven dependency
*org.glassfish.extras:glassfish-embedded-all:3.1*

Any ideas?

[1]
http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/601089-31411/arquillianTests.zip

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nickdegraeve']