users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFishHosting.net

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 03:23:49 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
we launched GlassFishHosting.net [1] on the 4th of April.
GlassFish Hosting.net is the newest provider on the market that offers
self-managed hosting of the GlassFish application server complemented by a
bunch of value added services.
Our mission is to ease the Java EE developers' work, so they will only have
to care about developing their application, and deploying it on an already
available app server. We will do all the rest.
For all the latest news about GlassFishHosting check out our blog [2].
You will find some more details about the technical solution on
http://blogs.sun.com/stories [3]:
Questionaire [4]
Direct link [5]
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. You can find the contact
details on our web page.
Kind Regards,
Janos Kocsi

[1] http://glassfishhosting.net/
[2] http://blog.glassfishhosting.net/
[3] http://blogs.sun.com/stories
[4]
http://blogs.sun.com/stories/resource/GlassFishHosting.net/GlassFishHosting-GlassFish-Questionnaire.html
[5] http://blogs.sun.com/stories/entry/glassfishhosting_net

--
[Message sent by forum member 'glassfishhosting']