users@glassfish.java.net

I want to test Max Post Size and want to see "Post too large" related

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 06:55:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am trying to understand the properties/configurations given under Network
Config->Network Listners->http-listener-1->HTTP (Tab)

Like I am trying to see the affect of Max Post Size. What I did is change the
value of Max Post Size to 1024 bytes and then try to upload files of 5 MB,
1 GB and so using form & multipart data. They all gets uploaded
successfully. Then I created a textarea in the form and submit without
multipart with a lot of text in textarea, it also get submitted.

Please let me know how can i test "Max Post Size"? What will be its affect?

Is there any relation between Max Post Size and size of file being uploaded?

Any reference where I can get the more details of properties/configurations?

What are the difference between following properties:

Timeout:
Connection Upload Timeout:
Request Timeout:

Best way to test all these properties?

Thanks
Krishan Babbar

--
[Message sent by forum member 'babbarkrishan']