users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to guarantee deployment order for ejb/war modules ?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:53:07 -0400

The GlassFish currently does not have a way to configure the loading
order of the deployed applications. However, the order of the
application deployments will be the loading order of the applications.
For example, if application foo is deployed before application bar, foo
will be loaded before bar during server restart. So you could deploy the
applications in the order that you want them to get loaded during server
restart.

- Hong